Start Consolidating superannuation accounts

Consolidating superannuation accounts

Any insurance you have with your other fund(s) would normally be cancelled when you roll out.

If your new employer has Cbus as its default fund, simply provide your Cbus member number and they’ll take care of the rest.

No matter what type of work you'll be doing, you can take your super account with you.

By sticking with Cbus you’ll enjoy the same history of strong, long-term performance, low fees and member benefits.

All the details you need to fill in the form should be on your previous statements from your other super providers.

If you can’t find your statements, call the other super provider and they will give you the details.

If you don’t have either of these you can use other documents.

Here is a comprehensive list of who can certify ID.

Do you have other super accounts aside from your Sunsuper account?