Start Updating address on passport

Updating address on passport

Under the National Registration Act, an Identity Card (IC) holder is required to report his/her change of residential address within 28 days, including changes to a place of residence outside Singapore.

If you already have a valid passport and you move, you may wonder if you need to renew or change the document.

Because addresses aren't listed on American passports, there is no need to fill out paperwork to update your passport if you find a new home.

If you don’t, you may face problems or delays at border crossings. You should make all travel arrangements in the name on your passport.

Visa Rite is specialized in China visa handling and can obtain visas on your behalf. With Visa Rite, visa processing is no longer a time-consuming and painstaking process. Visa Rite guarantees the success of your visa application.

Please fill out the form below and one of our passport agents will contact you within 24 hours during normal business days.

passport question or would simply like to have one of our passport customer service specialists call you?

Along with the form, you will have to send in your current passport and a fee to cover the addition of new pages.